Saturday, August 2, 2008

Which Buffy Character Are You?

Today we took a well-crafted test that's supposed to tell you which character from the Buffyverse you are. It's called the 4-Variable Buffy Personality Test and is definitely worth a look. There is a series of 44 questions which measure morality, passion, spirituality, and selflessness.

The results were surprising.

HE is Glorificus.

SHE: Not really surprised.
HE: This indicates to me the validity of the test. I am fabulous.

Glorificus
55% amorality, 73% passion, 82% spirituality, 36% selflessness

You probably have a complicated, multi-faceted personality. Kind of like Glory-Ben-Glorificus.

Passionate and driven with a spiritual side that comes out at times, a healthy taste for the finer things in life and a willingness to do what's necessary to achieve your ends. You're assertive and have no problems standing up for yourself. And, push come to shove, you're the closest anyone's ever come to straight-up beating the Slayer and her gang.



SHE is Dawn.

SHE: It kind of makes sense in a way. You always wish, as a woman, you were Buffy. But Dawn has Buffy's DNA, so I'll take it.
HE: The whininess doesn't bother you at all?
SHE: Nope.
HE: How about the nostrils?
SHE: That bothers me. But hey, you're like a boy and a girl, so...
HE: That's not funny.

Dawn Summers
55% amorality, 64% passion, 82% spirituality, 64% selflessness

Dawn is a person driven by her love for her friends and her desire to make a difference. Perhaps you are, too. You're willing to do whatever is necessary to do what is right for those you care about, and sometimes this can get you in a little bit of trouble.

Most of all, however, you have a heart of gold.

Congratulations!

3 comments:

Mrs. Denneldoff said...

I am apparently also Glorificus, but I'm sorry to say that my Buffy repertoire is limited to the earlier seasons, so i have no idea who that is!

David said...

I didn't take the test but I'm pretty sure I'm like that lesbian chick they have on the show, except I'm not "hot" or a "chick."

BTW I'm launching a new campaign centered on YOU TWO!! Stay tuned!

R.G.Sell said...

Ah, intervention time! someone hasn't experienced season 5! With the best villain in the Buffy verse!

Mrs. D, we will be over with dvds and ropes to tie up the fam...
It will only take 2 days to catch you up!